Throughout Q1, Agari and PhishLabs detected and mitigated hundreds of thousands of phishing, social media, email, and dark web threats targeting a broad range of enterprises and brands. The Quarterly Threat Trends & Intelligence Report provides an analysis of the latest findings and insights into key trends shaping the threat landscape. Join our Quarterly Threat Trends & Intelligence webinar Tuesday, May 24, at 2 p.m. Eastern, where John LaCour, Principal Strategist at Fortra, will discuss the report findings and what the recent changes to the threat landscape mean for enterprises.
Attendees will learn:
- How phishing attack volume changed in Q1 from 2021
- Which industries are targeted the most
- The top social media and dark web threats
- Which TLDs and free technical services are abused most often
- The leading email threats targeting user inboxes