In Q1, we detected and mitigated hundreds of thousands of external threats targeting a broad range of enterprises and their brands. In this webinar, John LaCour, Founder and CTO of PhishLabs, will review the findings from analyzing these threats and provide insight into key trends shaping the threat landscape.
Attendees will learn:
- How phishing attack volume changed in Q1
- Which industries were targeted the most
- What gTLDs and ccTLDs were used the most in attacks
- What free services are most heavily abused by threat actors
- Which threats are most frequently bypassing email filters and reaching user inboxes.