John LaCour, Founder and CTO at PhishLabs
In the first half of 2021, PhishLabs detected and mitigated hundreds of thousands of external phishing, social media, and email threats targeting a broad range of enterprises and brands. In this webinar, John LaCour, Founder and CTO of PhishLabs, will analyze the Q2 findings and provide insight into key trends shaping the threat landscape.
Attendees will learn:
- How phishing attack volume has changed in Q2
- Which industries were targeted the most
- The top Social Media threats used to attack enterprises
- Which TLDs and free technical services are abused most often
- The leading email threats bypassing filters and reaching user inboxes