In 2024, organizations face growing brand protection challenges with online impersonation attacks targeting their assets through non-traditional means. These attacks are spanning channels not typically protected by corporate controls and leveraging AI to generate lures, making detection increasingly broad and mitigation nuanced.
To better understand the top brand risks, Fortra held a roundtable discussion with digital risk protection experts specializing in social media, dark web, email security, domains, and credential theft. Highlighting recent, real-world examples, participants provide insight into brand protection strategies that organizations can apply to their security playbooks today. Download this engaging Q&A session to learn:
- Trending lure techniques for 2024
- How data science will enhance attack deliverability and campaigns
- Which channels will be most leveraged to launch attacks
- The top abused social platforms and the unique brand protection risks they pose
- Steps to apply now to better secure your organization
Fill out the form to the right to download the Brand Threats Masterclass.