Look-alike domains are one of the most versatile tools a threat actor can use to attack an organization. They lay the foundation for a wide range of cyberthreats, including reputation abuse, phishing sites, and email scams.
This playbook breaks down:
- The domain lifecycle and how domains are abused
- Threats criminals use to deceive and defraud their targets
- How look-alike domain attacks are created
- How to gather and monitor domain data to identify threats proactively
- Analysis and mitigation approaches that reduce the risk of compromise
By following this playbook, security professionals can minimize the risk look-alike domains pose to their organizations.
Fill out the form to the right to download the playbook