PhishLabs Future of Cybersecurity Scholarship Program
Applications Now Being Accepted for Fall Semester
With cybercrime expecting to cost the world $6 trillion within the next three years, cybersecurity as an industry has grown expeditiously more compared to other high growth technical subsets. This need has resulted in forecasting the global cybersecurity workforce having more than 3.5 million unfilled positions by 2021!
At PhishLabs, we are committed to not just fighting against cybersecurity threats, but also going on the offense as a proactive measure. As such, we are proud to support the future professionals who are pursuing an education in cybersecurity by providing financial sponsorship in your efforts to learn and grow. The world of cybersecurity, and phishing in particular, are only expanding as technology further integrates into our lives and we appreciate other professionals who share our passion to fight back against cybercrime!
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Award: One student will be selected annually to receive a $500 scholarship
Application deadline: August 31
Submit entry: [email protected]
If you have questions regarding the scholarship, please reach out to the email above.
- Applicant must be a college student
- Applicant must be pursuing an IT or related degree
- Applicant must submit a resume
- Applicant must submit a video entry (1-2 minutes)
- Scholarship recipient has no obligation to PhishLabs
- Scholarship fund will be provided from PhishLabs directly to the recipient; however, said funds must be used towards the recipient’s education in the field of cybersecurity
- To qualify, the school must be located within the United States of America
- This scholarship is available to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States of America
- The scholarship is available to both undergraduate and graduate school applicants
- The scholarship will be awarded once per year to a different recipient
Video Submission and Application Instructions
- Create a brief (1-2 minute) video that focuses on what role cybersecurity plays in today’s world, and include at least one interesting tidbit about yourself
- Upload the video to either YouTube or Vimeo (make sure it’s accessible if hidden)
- Send an email to [email protected] that includes both the URL of your video and your resume