Phishing attacks in Q1 have increased 47% compared to last year, according to PhishLabs newly released Q1 2021 Threat Trends & Intelligence Report. The report uses data collected from hundreds of thousands of attacks analyzed and mitigated by PhishLabs in Q1 to identify top threats targeting enterprise brands, and determine emerging trends throughout the threat landscape.
Key findings of the Q1 2021 Threat Trends & Intelligence Report Include:
- Phishing site volume outpaced Q1 of 2020 by 47%
- 62% of all phishing sites abused free online services and tools
- ZLoader accounted for 62% of reported desktop malware
- 82.7% of phishing attacks used SSL Certificates
- Office 365 phish accounted for 44.5% of all corporate-reported credential theft attacks
Download the Q1 2021 Threat Trends & Intelligence Report here.
Join our webinar where PhishLabs Founder and CTO John LaCour will discuss key findings from the report on May 26 at 2PM ET: